Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Citizen Kane Boring or Not Boring??

When you first told us that we were watching a black and white movie, well I felt like it was going to be another nap time. All in all I thought that Citizen Kane was a great movie now I might not rate it like others saying its "THE BEST MOVIE OF ALL TIMES" cause I don’t necessarily like watching any black and white film. Seeing how Kane's mother wanted to have him live somewhere new and becoming of people that would shape his personality and into the man he should have become but didn't. Kane unlike any other person growing up had the chance to really get a good education because he had the money, Kane just didn’t want to learn. Kane knew what he wanted and that was to run his newspaper and be president. Watching this film as like watching a boring movie but yet you just can’t stop watching it, it has it’s own little pull to it. Kane's last wife was the crappiest actor in the whole movie should couldn’t sing and her voice just talking was the worst thing ever!. The only thing I really liked was that it had a pretty good mystery to it, because we didn’t know who or what “rosebud” was. Like I first thought, rosebud was his mother but no it was a sled like who would thunk. Again all in all I thought it was a great movie and I think that everyone should watch it once in their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment